As a Trust we recognise that effective collaboration enables us to achieve things that would not be possible working alone. Together we build and maintain momentum, and together we conduct highly professional discussions for the benefit of all. Every school leader forms a key part of our organisation and whilst we have some roles that are required for compliance it is the ‘Excellence Board’ which is the heartbeat of our organisation.
The excellence board meet regularly and consists of all the headteachers of all our schools. The aim of this group is to deliver excellence across our Trust. We recognise that each headteacher is primarily responsible for their own school but each headteacher also has a key responsibility for the Trust. Through the sharing of these responsibilities we enable capacity at the strategic level which provides all our headteachers with time to focus on their core business, teaching and learning.
We want all our children to succeed and thrive so they are prepared for life beyond our schools. As an organisation we excel together in the following ways:
• Providing high quality teaching and learning
• Developing learning environments that enable a community
• Reflecting on our culture at every opportunity
• Recruiting staff that are passionate, positive and pro-active
• Developing and retaining future leaders and inspirational teachers