Our vision is to ensure that all children experience a rich and varied curriculum delivered by staff that are passionate, positive and pro-active. Our core business is teaching and learning and we believe we have a moral obligation to foster the hopes and dreams of all the children and staff within our trust.
- Exceptional outcomes for all – to ensure all schools are 10% above the national with results
- Long lasting impact – to embed change and drive ambition
- Equality and inclusion – to value all people as individuals and treat everyone with respect
- To provide a high quality primary trust – to inspire children to dream and achieve their goals
We recognise that every school has a key role to play and that our School Leaders should be highly focused on providing consistently high quality pedagogy and innovation in order to maximise pupil progress.
As a trust we believe that we can achieve our vision by:
- nurturing a culture based on high levels of trust and a collective responsibility
- developing outstanding leadership at all levels through collaboration and positivity
- enabling schools to develop inspirational curriculums, which reflect their community and the needs of their children
- having a strong commitment to improving the chances of vulnerable children
EEEA leaders can be described with our 3 P’s – Positive, Passionate and Pro-active.
Engage Enrich Excel Academies aims to work with ‘like-minded’ professionals within and beyond the Trust that are ambitious, driven and continually evaluating and improving their practice within school communities.
We live by the motto ‘no excuse, no compromise’.